Archive

Category Archives for "Bedroom Furniture"

Lorenzo 3 Drawer Wide Chest of Drawers for £299.99 SPEND & SAVE

With it’s contemporary design, monochromatic colour scheme and smart storage solutions, the Lorenzo range makes a stylish statement, bringing sophisticated modern glamour to your bedroom. Available in four colours, including Alpine White High Polish or Metallic Grey, with Alpine White High Polish or Metallic Grey drawers, finished with minimal chrome handle fittings.

This Lorenzo chest of drawers utilises space with fresh modern design, fulfilling all of your storage needs whilst including a soft close, self-closing mechanism on each drawer, keeping your sleep space tidy and clutter free….

558420045

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Lorenzo 3 Drawer Wide Chest of Drawers for £299.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

With it’s contemporary design, monochromatic colour scheme and smart storage solutions, the Lorenzo range makes a stylish statement, bringing sophisticated modern glamour to your bedroom. Available in four colours, including Alpine White High Polish or Metallic Grey, with Alpine White High Polish or Metallic Grey drawers, finished with minimal chrome handle fittings.

This Lorenzo chest of drawers utilises space with fresh modern design, fulfilling all of your storage needs whilst including a soft close, self-closing mechanism on each drawer, keeping your sleep space tidy and clutter free.

As practical as it is sophisticated, the full Lorenzo range is designed to not only keep your space clutter-free but sit alongside each other to give a fitted look and bespoke feel.

Descriptions:
As practical as it is sophisticated, the full Lorenzo range is designed to not only keep your space clutter-free but sit alongside each other to give a fitted look and bespoke feel.

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Hip Hop 3 + 2 Chest of Drawers for £459.99 SPEND £400+ SAVE £50

The Hip Hop range has a smooth, light finish and beautifully rounded edges. The solid ash, combined with ash veneer creates a look that will stay looking good for years to come.

The hip hop range features stylish chests, wardrobes, beds and bedside storage units which elegantly declutter bedrooms….

HUBHIP015

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Hip Hop 3 + 2 Chest of Drawers for £459.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

  • 1-year guarantee

Descriptions:

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Henley 3 Drawer Bedside Table for £359.99

Country living with a contemporary twist, a perfect blend of traditional and modern styles, Henley bedroom is a timeless range that offers elegance and practicality. Classically designed furniture range, soft closing drawers and superior quality brushed steel handles add both functionality and modern style giving a fresh look to any room.

289900015

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Henley 3 Drawer Bedside Table for £359.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

  • 1-year guarantee

Descriptions:

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Avebury Tallboy Chest of Drawer for £479.99

Complete your bedroom with matching furniture. View our Avebury collection

305600044

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Avebury Tallboy Chest of Drawer for £479.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

  • Finished in hard-wearing cotton colour paint, Avebury creates warmth and tranquillity in any environment.
  • Available in Cotton and White.
  • Fine profiles, delicately proportioned slatted headboards and brushed stainless steel handles add a touch of class, giving elegance and grace to this beautifully understated bedroom range.
  • 1-year guarantee

Descriptions:

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Bexley 2 x 2 Drawer Chest of Drawers for £499.99 SPEND £400+ SAVE £50

With its geometric-inspired design, luxury gold features and sleek storage solutions, the Bexley bedroom furniture collection is perfect for the stylish trendsetting modern home.

Featuring a unique 3D diamond front and gold hair pin legs, this chest of drawers exudes elegance. Comprising three drawers for all your storage needs and gold handles for a classy finishing touch….

728220004

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Bexley 2 x 2 Drawer Chest of Drawers for £499.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

With its geometric-inspired design, luxury gold features and sleek storage solutions, the Bexley bedroom furniture collection is perfect for the stylish trendsetting modern home.

Featuring a unique 3D diamond front and gold hair pin legs, this chest of drawers exudes elegance. Comprising three drawers for all your storage needs and gold handles for a classy finishing touch.

So versatile, why restrict the range to your bedroom. The Bexley collection would look just as amazign in any room or your house. Complete the look with more from the Bexley bedroom furniture collection.

Descriptions:
So versatile, why restrict the range to your bedroom. The Bexley collection would look just as amazign in any room or your house. Complete the look with more from the Bexley bedroom furniture collection.

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Palma 3 Drawer Bedside Table for £329.99 SPEND & SAVE

Introduce an element of ultra-modern cool with this Scandi-inspired bedside cabinet. Sleek and sophisticated, the Palma comes with 3 drawers so you can keep those go-to items hidden but close-at-hand. Soft-close features ensure the drawers open and close effortlessly while the chrome-coloured handles add a classy finishing touch.

As polished as it is practical, the Palma collection is designed to not only your keep your bedroom clutter-free but sit alongside each other for a fitted, bespoke look….

742520014

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Palma 3 Drawer Bedside Table for £329.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

Introduce an element of ultra-modern cool with this Scandi-inspired bedside cabinet. Sleek and sophisticated, the Palma comes with 3 drawers so you can keep those go-to items hidden but close-at-hand. Soft-close features ensure the drawers open and close effortlessly while the chrome-coloured handles add a classy finishing touch.

As polished as it is practical, the Palma collection is designed to not only your keep your bedroom clutter-free but sit alongside each other for a fitted, bespoke look.

Descriptions:

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Bexley 4 Drawer Wide Chest of Drawers for £399.99 SPEND & SAVE

With its geometric-inspired design, luxury gold features and sleek storage solutions, the Bexley bedroom furniture collection is perfect for the stylish trendsetting modern home.

Featuring a unique 3D diamond front and gold hair pin legs, this chest of drawers exudes elegance. Comprising three drawers for all your storage needs and gold handles for a classy finishing touch….

728220011

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Bexley 4 Drawer Wide Chest of Drawers for £399.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

With its geometric-inspired design, luxury gold features and sleek storage solutions, the Bexley bedroom furniture collection is perfect for the stylish trendsetting modern home.

Featuring a unique 3D diamond front and gold hair pin legs, this chest of drawers exudes elegance. Comprising three drawers for all your storage needs and gold handles for a classy finishing touch.

So versatile, why restrict the range to your bedroom. The Bexley collection would look just as amazign in any room or your house. Complete the look with more from the Bexley bedroom furniture collection.

Descriptions:
So versatile, why restrict the range to your bedroom. The Bexley collection would look just as amazign in any room or your house. Complete the look with more from the Bexley bedroom furniture collection.

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Harrow 5 Drawer Chest of Drawers for £329.99 SPEND & SAVE

With it’s traditional Bordeaux oak effect finish and clean lines, the Harrow combines classic and contemporary influences with smart storage solutions, creating a warming and welcome welcome addition to any home.

Made in the UK, this Harrow Chest of Drawers comes in a highly-durable Bordeaux Oak finish with sleek silver handles….

728320016

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Harrow 5 Drawer Chest of Drawers for £329.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

With it’s traditional Bordeaux oak effect finish and clean lines, the Harrow combines classic and contemporary influences with smart storage solutions, creating a warming and welcome welcome addition to any home.

Made in the UK, this Harrow Chest of Drawers comes in a highly-durable Bordeaux Oak finish with sleek silver handles.

Open the drawers to reveal a linen effect on the interior, as well as the perfect place to store all your go-to items.

 

Descriptions:
Open the drawers to reveal a linen effect on the interior, as well as the perfect place to store all your go-to items.

 

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Avebury 2 + 2 Drawer Chest of Drawers for £549.99 SPEND £400+ SAVE £50

Complete your bedroom with matching furniture. View our Avebury collection

305600010

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Avebury 2 + 2 Drawer Chest of Drawers for £549.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

  • Finished in hard-wearing cotton colour paint, Avebury creates warmth and tranquillity in any environment.
  • Available in Cotton and White.
  • Fine profiles, delicately proportioned slatted headboards and brushed stainless steel handles add a touch of class, giving elegance and grace to this beautifully understated bedroom range.
  • 1-year guarantee

Descriptions:

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


Lorenzo 6 Drawer Chest of Drawers for £349.99 SPEND & SAVE

With it’s contemporary design, monochromatic colour scheme and smart storage solutions, the Lorenzo range makes a stylish statement, bringing sophisticated modern glamour to your bedroom. Available in four colours, including Alpine White High Polish or Metallic Grey, with Alpine White High Polish or Metallic Grey drawers, finished with minimal chrome handle fittings.

This Lorenzo chest of drawers utilises space with fresh modern design, fulfilling all of your storage needs whilst including a soft close, self-closing mechanism on each drawer, keeping your sleep space tidy and clutter free….

558420038

Today’s Bedroom Furniture Deal:

Lorenzo 6 Drawer Chest of Drawers for £349.99 from Bensons for Beds

>> CHECK DEAL NOW

Highlights

With it’s contemporary design, monochromatic colour scheme and smart storage solutions, the Lorenzo range makes a stylish statement, bringing sophisticated modern glamour to your bedroom. Available in four colours, including Alpine White High Polish or Metallic Grey, with Alpine White High Polish or Metallic Grey drawers, finished with minimal chrome handle fittings.

This Lorenzo chest of drawers utilises space with fresh modern design, fulfilling all of your storage needs whilst including a soft close, self-closing mechanism on each drawer, keeping your sleep space tidy and clutter free.

As practical as it is sophisticated, the full Lorenzo range is designed to not only keep your space clutter-free but sit alongside each other to give a fitted look and bespoke feel.

Descriptions:
As practical as it is sophisticated, the full Lorenzo range is designed to not only keep your space clutter-free but sit alongside each other to give a fitted look and bespoke feel.

>> VIEW FULL DETAILS


1 2 3 23