Pocket Memory Foam 3000 Individual Sprung Orthopaedic Rolled Mattress (£199.99)
If you are looking for a high quality memory foam mattress which is heat and pressure sensitive, you should definitely consider Pocket Memory 3000 mattress because it benefits from a unique 75mm layer of high density and high quality memory foam.
For additional comfort and bounce, the layer of memory foam sits upon a supportive bed of pocket springs. These individually wrapped pocket springs work independently to make sure that all your body parts are equally supported and allows for isolated movement. The springs contour to your body for absolute comfort and a great night’s sleep.
This product is supplied vacuum/rolled packed for your convenience and is suitable for all types of bases.
Made to British Standards/Regulations and approved by NBF (National Bed Federation).
Pocket Memory Foam 3000 Individual Sprung Orthopaedic Rolled Mattress from £199.99 (at Happy Beds)
- High density 75mm Memory Foam
- Added comfort with individually nested pocket springs
- Quilted double jersey fabric cover
- Reflex foam boundary around springs
- Removable cover allows for washing and extra freshness
- Mattress tension: Medium level of support.
- One-sided mattress – rotate every 6 weeks
- 25cm depth makes it suitable for most bed frames
- Suitable for all types of bases
- Vacuum packed and rolled for convenience
- Made to British Standards